These are the Standard Terms and Conditions for the competition conducted or promoted by, or in association with, Pineapple Tech Limited (the Company). The competition conducted or promoted is subject to these terms and conditions and the rules pertaining to the specific competition or promotion.2. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize that is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).3. The Competition commences on the 24th June 2021 and ends on the 1st of July 2021 at 17h00. Pineapple reserves the right to cancel or extend the competition without notice at any time, for any reason, which we deem reasonable in the circumstances.4. The qualifying criteria for entry into the competition is as follows:4.1. The competition is open to all citizens of South Africa older than 18 years of age who are regular drivers or owners of a vehicle. The winner will need to prove insurable interest (i.e they must be the owner of the vehicle) in the vehicle that was quoted on. The purpose of the competition is to generate legitimate car insurance leads for Pineapple and Pineapple reserves the right to deny prizes if there is suspicion of quotes being generated to artificially without legitimate quotes on cars with insurable interest to get to the 100 number.4.2. The competition is not open to employees of Pineapple, and any entities associated with the running and marketing of this competition or any family members of employees.4.3. The entrant must provide correct and full personal details as well as valid and correct vehicle details, as required to be entered into the draw.
4.5 The entrant must have the correct authority to complete the quote with the details provided.4.4. Entry into the competition will be done by completing a quotation to insure a vehicle on the Pineapple App4.6. The winner(s) must be based in South Africa and must be available to accept the prize as per the competition rules .4.7. By completing a vehicle quote with Pineapple on the Pineapple mobile Application you agree to be automatically entered into the competition for a chance to win the prize, subject to you verifying your details and providing correct personal and vehicle details.4.8 Only members who are not referred from other platforms (EG: Lead generator agreements) will be allowed to participate in the competition. Pineapple reserves the right to allow anyone not to participate.4.9 Post the 100th quote, Pineapple reserves the right to not award the prize at Pineapple's sole discretion for any reasons they see fit.5. The competition is not open to:5.1. Directors, members, partners, agents of Pineapple and/or any affiliated companies, agencies, associates, partner and/or any suppliers of goods or services.6. Additional entrance criteria are as set out in the rules of each competition.7. The prize :7.1. R5 000 cash (paid via EFT to a South African bank account), to every 100th entry7.1.1. Upon completing a quotation with Pineapple, each 100th entrant will receive a message in the app to let them know they have won.
Rules of the competition:
8. The decision with regards to winners is final and no further correspondence or queries will be entered into or considered.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
10. The Company and its affiliates are not responsible for any competition entries that are not received by, its affiliates and promoters, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, The Company or its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
11. It is your responsibility, as a participant, to ensure that any information that you provide in respect of this competition is accurate and complete to ensure a valid entry. It is also your responsibility to make sure you are using the Pineapple mobile Application to enter the competition, and make sure it is updated to the latest version to gain a valid entry.
12. Any costs or expenses that you may incur other than those in respect of items specifically included in the prize are for your own account. The Company shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), may incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
13. Prizes are limited to one prize per winner. The Company also reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria for entry to the competition at any point to only new quoters.
14. The Company does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, makes no representations and gives no warranty that:
14.1. Your entry or participation in the competition will result in you winning a prize;
14.2. A prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
14.3. A prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory and punctual.
15. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash.
16. You may not win a prize if it was obtained unlawfully or via abusing the systems and measures to ensure fair play. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
17. Pineapple and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason, which we deem reasonable in the circumstances. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
18. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
19. By entering this competition, entrants hereby give consent that The Company or its authorised agents may take, capture, record and/or use their names, voices, photographic images, stories or video images for the purpose of marketing and publicity campaigns.
20. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, promoters, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
21. The Company and its affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of South Africa.
23. The Company reserves the right to amend these Standard Terms and Conditions for competitions at any time and will publish the terms and conditions on our website www.pineapple.co.za
FAQ1-in-100 Ts and Cs
Terms & Conditions
Office 201, 10 Kramer road, Sandton, Johannesburg.
1 American Row, Hartford, CT, 06102
© 2020 Pineapple Tech, All rights reserved.Pineapple is a registered Financial Services Provider, FSP number 48650